Dallas McPheeters is an educational technologist whose problem-solving creativity, resilience, and vision promote success.
• Up-to-date educational technology leader.
• Expert understanding of 21st century instructional design.
• Professional and engaging demeanor.
• Seasoned training skills.
Northern Arizona University
Distance Learning Facilitator
• Planned curriculum and prepared lessons to meet individual need of students.
• Considered state and school requirements, physical, emotional and educational levels of development.
• Created learning materials geared to student ability and interest.
• Worked with students to increase motivation.
• Provided consistent reinforcement to learning, continuous assessment of level of functioning and continuous feedback.
• Planned, coordinated and directed personnel training and staff development programs for educational, commercial, service and governmental establishment.
• Conferred with management and supervisory personnel in order to determine training needs.
• Compiled data and analyzed past and current year training requirements in order to prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
• Formulated training policies and schedules.
• Designed individual training, group instruction, lectures, on-the-job training, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
• Organized and developed training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
• Wrote applications and proposals to submit to fund-granting authorities.
• Wrote, designed and instructed technology integration courses both online and face-to-face.
• Conferred with school counselors and teaching staff to obtain additional testing information.
• Selected and taught reading material about technology-related problems related to everyday life of individual student.
• Designed special help programs for low achievers and encouraged parent-teacher cooperation.
• Planned curriculum, prepared lessons and other instructional materials according to achievement levels of students.
• Conferred with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers and others.
• Met with parents in order to provide support and guidance in using community resources.
Cerner Corporation Global including Qatar, Middle East
Cerner Verified Trainer Program Director 2011-Present
Sr. Learning Consultant, Architect, Leader, and Designer
Abilene Christian University
Online Adjunct Faculty, 2011
Christian Heritage School
Educational Technologist, 2010-2011
Colorado Mountain College
Adjunct Faculty, 2010-2011
Immedia, Scottsdale, AZ
Education Leader, 2009-2010
Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, AZ
Instructional Technology Liaison, 2008-2009
Uniques, LLC, Tucson, AZ
Managing Partner, 1998-2008
• Staff Excellence Award, TUSD, 2009
• NAU Graduate College Recognition, Fall 2009
• Educational Technologist of the Year Award, 2009-2010
• Great Use of Educational Technology, National Recognition, 2010
• NAU Graduate College Recognition, Spring 2010
• Samuel Larue Finley Humorous Writing Contest Winner, April, 2010
• Recipient of the Silver Presidential Volunteer Service Award, 2010