I am a senior program manager whose problem-solving creativity, resilience, and experience generate motivated client teams for targeted results.
• Up-to-date adoption architect focused on the physician experience
• Organizational change manager
• Expert understanding of 21st century project implementation leadership
• Skilled designer for remote multi-cultural learning experiences
• Professional and engaging demeanor
• Seasoned people, process, and technology management skills
• Managing global learning and talent development efforts to ensure consistent
physician experience leading to adoption of highly technological changes.
• Designing online and hybrid learning systems to deliver skill and ability
enhancement to clinical trainers and informaticists.
• Onboarding both recent graduates as well as experienced new-hires from baseline
to target skill development for training clinicians domestically and abroad.
• Consultative partner to healthcare organizations identifying gaps and delivering
appropriate solutions for adoption of new technologies and processes.
Learning and Adoption Leader
• Hiring, locating, and managing global learning and talent development teams.
• Organizational development and change management for various healthcare
systems both domestic and abroad.
• Strategic innovator of training delivery systems to improve operational efficiencies.
• Professional development coach and trainer.
Distance Learning Facilitator
• Planned curriculum and prepared lessons to meet individual needs of participants.
• Considered state and local requirements, physical, emotional and educational
levels of development.
• Created learning materials geared to participant ability and interest.
• Worked with participants to increase motivation through influencing strategies.
• Provided consistent reinforcement to learning including continuous assessment,
and frequent feedback.
• Planned, coordinated and directed personnel training and staff development
programs for educational, commercial, service and governmental establishments.
• Conferred with C-Suite, Executive, Middle management and supervisory personnel
to determine training needs.
• Compiled data and analyzed past and current year training requirements to
prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
• Formulated training policies and schedules.
• Designed individual training, group instruction, lectures, on-the-job training,
demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
• Organized and developed training manuals, reference library, testing and
evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials
promoting learning for adoption of technological change.
• Wrote applications and proposals to submit to fund-granting authorities.
• Wrote, designed and instructed technology integration courses both online and
• Conferred with school counselors and teaching staff to obtain additional testing
• Selected and taught reading material about technology-related problems related to
everyday life of individual student.
• Designed special help programs for low achievers and encouraged parent-teacher
• Planned curriculum, prepared lessons and other instructional materials according
to achievement levels of students.
• Conferred with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers and
• Met with parents to provide support and guidance in using community
Cerner Corporation Global including Middle East, India, Australasia, Canada, and UK
Cerner Verified Trainer Program Director 2011-Present focusing on Physician Experience
Sr. Learning Consultant, Architect, Leader, and Designer
Colorado Mountain College
Adjunct Faculty, 2010-2011
Immedia, Scottsdale, AZ
Education and Program Development Leader, 2009-2010
• Staff Excellence Award, Tucson Unified School District
• Educational Technologist of the Year, Northern Arizona University
• Great Use of Educational Technology, National Recognition
• Samuel Larue Finley Humorous Writing Contest Winner
• Recipient of the Silver Presidential Volunteer Service Award, President Obama
Northern Arizona University
M.Ed. Educational Technology Leadership