Global people and project manager and strategist whose unique problem-solving approaches, challenge-overcoming resilience, and multi-cultural team and client management experience generate motivated client teams for targeted results.
• Experienced Consulting Manager of large spans
• Up-to-date learning and adoption architect
• Organizational change manager and certified Influencer
• Expert understanding of 21st century project implementation leadership
• Skilled designer for multi-cultural learning experiences
• Professional communicator and engaging training facilitator
• Seasoned people, process, and technology coaching skills
• Managing more than 50 global learning delivery consultants and their professional
development to ensure consistent training experiences leading to adoption of high tech
• Experience working, training, and managing learning and adoption among more than 128
Program Management and Development Director
• Managing global certification program for both internal associates and client teams.
• Obtaining professional accreditation of certification programs for 96 hours of Continuing
Nursing Education credits.
• Designing online and hybrid learning systems to deliver skill and ability
enhancement to clinical trainers and informaticists.
• Onboarding recent college graduates as well as industry-experienced hires from baseline
to target skill development for training multi-cultural audiences.
• Consultative partner to client organizations identifying gaps and delivering
appropriate solutions for adoption of new technologies and processes.
Learning and Adoption Leader
• Hiring, locating, and managing global learning and talent development teams.
• Organizational development and change management for various healthcare
systems both domestic and abroad.
• Strategic innovator of training delivery systems to improve operational efficiencies.
• Professional development coach and trainer.
Professional Leadership Development Coaching
• Planned, coordinated and directed personnel training and staff development
programs for educational, commercial, service and governmental establishments.
• Conferred with C-Suite, Executive, Middle management and supervisory personnel
to determine training needs.
• Compiled data and analyzed past and current year training requirements to
prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
• Formulated training policies and schedules.
• Designed individual training, group instruction, lectures, on-the-job training,
demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
• Organized and developed training manuals, reference library, testing and
evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials
promoting learning for adoption of technological change.
• Wrote applications and proposals to submit to fund-granting authorities.
Adult Instructional Design Leadership
• Wrote, designed and instructed technology integration courses both online and
• Led team in the Middle East to architect and build learning and adoption framework to
transform a national healthcare system.
• Transformed classroom training curriculum into online course and obtained accreditation for
96 hours of Continuing Nursing Education credits.
Cerner Corporation Global including Middle East, India, Australasia, Canada, and UK
Cerner Certified Trainer and Program Director 2011-Present
Sr. Learning Leader, Architect, Designer, Consultant, and Department Manager
• Staff Excellence Award, Tucson Unified School District
• Educational Technologist of the Year, Northern Arizona University
• Great Use of Educational Technology, National Recognition
• Samuel Larue Finley Humorous Writing Contest Winner
• Recipient of the Silver Presidential Volunteer Service Award, President Obama
Northern Arizona University
M.Ed. Educational Technology Leadership